Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Glad Arti is doing with Asim 😄
ab next week BB walo sidnaaz ladai mat karao plz
Really she never supported him in any task ?? hope it's not what he said ... this is bs
Is that true? That Sana hasn’t supported him in any task? I’m just genuinely asking since it’s been 4 months now so I really don’t remember all the tasks 🤓 I find it hard to believe.
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
Really she never supported him in any task ?? hope it's not what he said ... this is bs
when has she?
I agree with this totally ..and i bet vikas ne dono ko yeh sikhaya hai ..
https://twitter.com/91_queenbee/status/1225846638284951552?s=19