His sarcastic best😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
His sarcastic best😎
I LOVE this shot😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
First smirk...
Khayali Pulao...
Staff- Sir and Ma'am, hope you will enjoy your honeymoon.
Bajaj smirks.
Prerna makes a disgusting face and mumbles to herself,' Honeymoon...My foot! Inke mooh mein janmane me baad kisine honey bhi nhi diya..He doesn't like sweets and you people are thinking we are here for honeymoon!!! Shit!'
Rishabh heard her and says softly,'I was born with Red chilli in my mouth!
Am I right?'
😆
🤣🤣
Aj toh apni gold mine night 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Aj toh apni gold mine night 😆
😆☺️
Guys do check Bajaj AT 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys do check Bajaj AT 😆
Done...😆
Bye Bye AT People!!!🤗
Will see you all day after tomorrow...
Tomorrow I won't come here probably.
I guess i am having spondylitis. Budhapa agaya re.
she always speaks like this kitni baar bole hai apne bare mein aisa nahi bolte 😛