Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Vohi Umar is family and all that 😆
Though Umar will contradict on that 🤣
Umar toh lagta hai yeh baat sun ke abhi bhi shock mein hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Vohi Umar is family and all that 😆
Though Umar will contradict on that 🤣
Umar toh lagta hai yeh baat sun ke abhi bhi shock mein hai🤣
Originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gtCfcB57O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I miss their bond😭
Though I love how supportive Vishal has been of Asim outside.
I was just about to say that.
Vishal is supporting Asim so much! ❤️
Love ViSim ❤️
And can someone tell umar to follow vishal from asim's account cause he deserves it!
Brainstorm AT titles? I would still love something John Cena related like someone said ‘You Can’t Unsee me, my time is now’ type
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Vohi Umar is family and all that 😆
Though Umar will contradict on that 🤣
uff,, this woman
Originally posted by: garima22
Let's do it guys...bas 4 ATs aur though we cnt beat couple DT but it's ok AT ka to naya record bnynge na 😉
Yes waise Shinde AT records are not legit .
Shinde's 25 at only completed 18 pages 🤣
Vishal representing every Asim fangirl in this picture
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
I was just about to say that.
Vishal is supporting Asim so much! ❤️
Love ViSim ❤️
And can someone tell umar to follow vishal from asim's account cause he deserves it!
Oh yes Umar should follow Vishal by asim's account !
Originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja
Vishal representing every Asim fangirl in this picture
He has a weird habit of doing that 🤣
He watches Asim from side fondly gazing him. Also he is always picking Asim up 🤣
ViSim anyone ☺️
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
Brainstorm AT titles? I would still love something John Cena related like someone said ‘You Can’t Unsee me, my time is now’ type
Yes title suggestions please?
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
He has a weird habit of doing that 🤣
He watches Asim from side fondly gazing him. Also he is always picking Asim up 🤣
ViSim anyone ☺️
Ohh I have a question for you...
ViSim or ParSim😆