
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing

I disliked that ridiculous Hey hey hey thing. 😆Originally posted by: BMI7X4ZBE3CPTNPR
I loved the Bajaj romance BGM...
Whenever I do humming of this tune, Mom looks at me wierdly...🤪
The humming version was good.
This was another level of under current
Thanks for opening the door. 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Divine nahin Maata ka intervention.
Maata bhi toh divine hain...
After all, she is maata...
Someone recite the quality of mercy speech to maata please...🤣
Merciful Maata! 😭😅Originally posted by: NWHQA7A2UC3QK3PM
Maata bhi toh divine hain...
After all, she is maata...
Someone recite the quality of mercy speech to maata please...🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I disliked that ridiculous Hey hey hey thing. 😆
The humming version was good.
Yeah...
The hey hey was irritating...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Merciful Maata! 😭😅
Sarcasm at its best... If she is merciful...🤣