Shivi and Dadi are real anupre shippers.. That Dadi makes me want to go in the screen and pinch her cheeks. Über cute. 😆
Dadi is too lattooo on Anurag , she was really cute yesterday. I am yet to watch today's episode😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shivi and Dadi are real anupre shippers.. That Dadi makes me want to go in the screen and pinch her cheeks. Über cute. 😆
Dadi is too lattooo on Anurag , she was really cute yesterday. I am yet to watch today's episode😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
She should make AnuPre sign a petition that only Anurag is her jiju 😂
Shivi should say Pre can get married to any random dude, but her jiju is only anurag. 🤷♀️
Yeah Vikrant and Komo1 had good chemistry. But ronit has better chemistry with Komo 2.
I agree he has better chemistry with Aamna and his best is with Pre 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Dadi is too lattooo on Anurag , she was really cute yesterday. I am yet to watch today's episode😆
She was super cute today too.. 🤗
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Dadi is too lattooo on Anurag , she was really cute yesterday. I am yet to watch today's episode😆
Definately must watch . Anurag even told her I would have married Pre had I not been married 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I agree he has better chemistry with Aamna and his best is with Pre 😂
Pre and ronit are another level. But Komo ronit are super funny. 😆
Shivi should say Pre can get married to any random dude, but her jiju is only anurag. 🤷♀️
No she shouldn't allow Pre marry anyone 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Definately must watch . Anurag even told her I would have married Pre had I not been married 😂
I loved that part. Gave me feels... 🤗
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Definately must watch . Anurag even told her I would have married Pre had I not been married 😂
Anurag looked so disappointed yesterday only when he heard he was asked to marry Pre😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No she shouldn't allow Pre marry anyone 😂
Jan jiju hi shaadi karwa raha hai toh saali kya karegi??