He has his ring??
I tried zooming in to check but nope could not.
In the pic where he is on his knees there is no ring in his left hand.
His left hand is not visible in the other group pic.
So no idea where she saw it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He has his ring??
I tried zooming in to check but nope could not.
In the pic where he is on his knees there is no ring in his left hand.
His left hand is not visible in the other group pic.
So no idea where she saw it
Haan you're right.🥺
They will not divorce eventually anyways
They won't be divorced at all...on the last hearing of court when the divorce will be finalized,the will reconcile before that...bt of course it will take time
Haha yes. Typical ITV stuff. It'll be complete with a 'Rukho!'
'I don't want this divorce. Kyunki I still love you. Love conquers all...If you're with me, we can do anything together.' Dramatic Romantic music plays in the background.
THE END.
Haha yes. Typical ITV stuff. It'll be complete with a 'Rukho!'
'I don't want this divorce. Kyunki I still love you. Love conquers all...If you're with me, we can do anything together.' Dramatic Romantic music plays in the background.
THE END.
🤣🤣 I don’t know why I have tears while I am laughing too
Matlab kya hai iss baat ka 😡
Is she trying to mean that Ronakshi wont be shown !!! 🤬
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
They will not divorce eventually anyways
Woh toh definitely kisi bhi keemat pr nhi hone wala!
Originally posted by: Neonholic
Matlab kya hai iss baat ka 😡
Is she trying to mean that Ronakshi wont be shown !!! 🤬
Nahi nahi she is talking about the ring
Originally posted by: Neonholic
Wait a minute.
Why they all are in Sonakshi's shoot studio !!! 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Q2riAB3FL/?igshid=qwz8acw04u3l
Droolworthy KVG ☺️