Originally posted by: Vartika026
Aww... What happened to Sush? She's my bestie... Why is her mood spoiled? 😲
Sushma over reacted for MIDS😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Aww... What happened to Sush? She's my bestie... Why is her mood spoiled? 😲
Sushma over reacted for MIDS😉
Uff this MIDs how vella people are to create em🤣
Hey! Sorry if you found my replies rude, I didn't mean them to be at all!
New at
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5150775#152628929
Originally posted by: Trisolaris
Hey! Sorry if you found my replies rude, I didn't mean them to be at all!
It's ok....I also over reacted little 🥱
Sometimes i do rubbish in anger n regret later..
It's ok....I also over reacted little 🥱
Sometimes i do rubbish in anger n regret later..
Haha, don't we all! 🤗