Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I just hope this doesn't mean that Rajeev's character is over!
Na na .. he is a confidante of Maya. He will come back😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I just hope this doesn't mean that Rajeev's character is over!
Na na .. he is a confidante of Maya. He will come back😎
Sasta version of 007 banke🤣
no yaar he will come back..... One way or another cv will bring him backOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
I just hope this doesn't mean that Rajeev's character is over!
Originally posted by: pomegranate
I don't know what I will do if MayRa does not get happy ending🥺😭 I'm way too attached to them
They will not get a happy ending. It's quite evident. Some stories are better known for their journey because their destination will be doomed.
Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
They will not get a happy ending. It's quite evident. Some stories are better known for their journey because their destination will be doomed.
I love such stories❤️ or atleast where death is involved and you are reminded that everything isn't happy
Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
They will not get a happy ending. It's quite evident. Some stories are better known for their journey because their destination will be doomed.
safar khoobsurat hai , manzil se bhi
Kaash Rudra Hritik ki sunta "maine toh jaana hai, Ishq leta hai jaan"
wahi toh... Frankly from start antara strong rahati ko ye sab nahi hota.......😒Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ has destroyed her becuase she gave him a chance, kuch nahi toh atleast party ko Rudra ko sacch bataya hota,toh she and in the long run, Rishi iss mess se bacch jaate
True 💔