Hi..... 🤗 I just realized I don't remember your name. Sorry! I am fine, how are you?
Meenakshi .. m good, thank you!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi..... 🤗 I just realized I don't remember your name. Sorry! I am fine, how are you?
Meenakshi .. m good, thank you!🤗
Originally posted by: IWUNGAINSEBAEXGL
I am now a sadistic person...🥺
That makes me happy. Coz more sad stuff milega to read 😆
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Meenakshi .. m good, thank you!🤗
Meenakshi..What a nice name 🤗 Were you here in this AT last year, when Bajaj was in the show?
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
That makes me happy. Coz more sad stuff milega to read 😆
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️😕😖😒
Aap bhi na...😕
Meenakshi..What a nice name 🤗 Were you here in this AT last year, when Bajaj was in the show?
No I wasn't. I came to forum to post an OS, 1 month after he left the show 😆
I had no idea about AT that time and Alexia introduced me to this place and since then I am here
Sach baat bola maine 😃
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
No I wasn't. I came to forum to post an OS, 1 month after he left the show 😆
I had no idea about AT that time and Alexia introduced me to this place and since then I am here
Konsa os??? Link de do...
Originally posted by: YVK7V47JQHZFTLF6
Konsa os??? Link de do...
Wo OS ab destiny namak FF ban chuka hai 🤣
Aur uske baad epiphany and the mirror to you already read 😃
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
No I wasn't. I came to forum to post an OS, 1 month after he left the show 😆
I had no idea about AT that time and Alexia introduced me to this place and since then I am here
That's the Bajaj charm. 😎 You can't leave.
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Wo OS ab destiny namak FF ban chuka hai 🤣
Aur uske baad epiphany and the mirror to you already read 😃
🤣