let your imagination flow...beyhadh ho jao😆I wanted to see those pictures 😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
let your imagination flow...beyhadh ho jao😆I wanted to see those pictures 😭
Originally posted by: Tulips123
Thank god they rushed the love story for one episode, if not trps will go down the drain, normally I watch all epis in loop, but tonight I watched epi in ff mode
I watch every episode 3-4 times and if the episode is about MayRa then I watch on loop. It felt like more than an hour while watching the episode on TV yesterday
pranu..same pheels...😥Originally posted by: pranurosid
I watch every episode 3-4 times and if the episode is about MayRa then I watch on loop. It felt like more than an hour while watching the episode on TV yesterday
Hi 5😆
let your imagination flow...beyhadh ho jao😆
Ikr🤧😭
I was trying to watch the episode with patience just that to see when this will end and then they played a song for Manvi and MJ.
I was like utha le re baba utha le🤦..Mujhe Nahi uss haramkhor MJ ko😡
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I watch every episode 3-4 times and if the episode is about MayRa then I watch on loop. It felt like more than an hour while watching the episode on TV yesterday
I was like God!! MyRa scene kab milega?
MJ ki nautanki dekh kar headache hone laga tha
🤣🤣 Same hereOriginally posted by: pranurosid
I was trying to watch the episode with patience just that to see when this will end and then they played a song for Manvi and MJ.
I was like utha le re baba utha le🤦..Mujhe Nahi uss haramkhor MJ ko😡
Aao behen jhappi paate hai
🤗