im surprised mnj is still on air lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
im surprised mnj is still on air lol
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
deewar e shab and aai were also by the same writer and they went beyond 40 epis i think
jtc is also by her idk if thats ending yet either
DES isn't written by Qaisara Hayat. I think you mean SEDBN .
oh yes wo bhi...i think deewar e shab is by aliya bukhari right?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
oh yes wo bhi...i think deewar e shab is by aliya bukhari right?
Yes. It is. 😊
Btw. All the dramas I watched for Qaisara have a spiritual theme, except Kahin Deep Jale . I don't follow the show , but from the promos, it seems like any other family drama.
DES isn't written by Qaisara Hayat. I think you mean SEDBN .
Did you watch Saaya-e-Deewar Bhi Nahin? Was it good?
Jtc has been dragged, it should end now. Hum has many shows lined up so I thought jtc, mnj dewar e shab will end next month.
Malaal-e-Yaar is being replaced by Rabba Menu Maaf Kareen in the next week or two.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Did you watch Saaya-e-Deewar Bhi Nahin? Was it good?
only bilal was good otherwise the story is too sadist
i thoght RMMK was starting today?
Yes. It is. 😊
Btw. All the dramas I watched for Qaisara have a spiritual theme, except Kahin Deep Jale . I don't follow the show , but from the promos, it seems like any other family drama.
Yes i guess she wanted to try a family drama this time as they get the most ratings and it worked lol
maybe it will turn spiritual later tho? because the title does hint towards Rida finding light despite all the darkness in her life
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Did you watch Saaya-e-Deewar Bhi Nahin? Was it good?
I only watched few episodes in the beginning , and the last episodes . I loved the cast.. Naveen, Ahsan , Emmad, Bilal , Noor Khan, Ali Ansari.. I think you'll like it..it has 2 generations story, yes. It was sadist in the middle which I skipped.😆 But I enjoyed watching the rest.