Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Promo which made fandom go crazy again, I came back to IF 😂
Khushi k maree pagal ho gaye thei sab unexpected 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Promo which made fandom go crazy again, I came back to IF 😂
Khushi k maree pagal ho gaye thei sab unexpected 😂
The peace she got after hugging him and seeing him safe. Her madness for him was same from day 1.
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Khushi k maree pagal ho gaye thei sab unexpected 😂
Kushi sae zyaada I was shocked I know Komo was coming but never thought they were planning AnuPre reunion 😂😂
The way she clinged to him like a chota baby. ♥️
Most heartbreaking episodes 💔😥