Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vaise I know where some of you are from!
Like Anshi- Mumbai
Tanika- ChD
King- Pakistan
Tahira- Netherlands
what about the rest of you!
I’m from Saddi Dilli btw!
Haha! Savagery! And Asim fans!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Wow! He’s talking about the betting openly.
Ya
Plus it's his real account created in 2009 and has over 20k followers
So it's legit
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Vaise I know where some of you are from!
Like Anshi- Mumbai
Tanika- ChD
King- Pakistan
Tahira- Netherlands
what about the rest of you!
I’m from Saddi Dilli btw!
DehraDoon ❤️
Oh Nice! I used to go to Mussorie and Doon every summer as kid before I went to Nainital for Boarding school.
My best friend is from Doon too.
Nice! I love the whole Coorg- Madikeri Belt. My retirement plans!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Vaise I know where some of you are from!
Like Anshi- Mumbai
Tanika- ChD
King- Pakistan
Tahira- Netherlands
what about the rest of you!
I’m from Saddi Dilli btw!
Same as yours😆
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Oh Nice! I used to go to Mussorie and Doon every summer as kid before I went to Nainital for Boarding school.
My best friend is from Doon too.
Da !
Though I have to live in Indore now 😔 . MBBS and all .
Indore is weird 🤣