Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I hope he gets a movie career or some great Netflix type show! Away from this horrible channel.
The channel is dying Asim should not be part of it again !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I hope he gets a movie career or some great Netflix type show! Away from this horrible channel.
The channel is dying Asim should not be part of it again !
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha well he’s prettier than most girls and boys!
I wanna see Asim in a choker . He will look so beautiful ! ❤️
Ya and honestly someone should be smart enough to tap into the craze he has right now. With the right moves Asim can sustain this.
He’s good looking, young, popular and I’m sure with training can act as well.
Especially age is on his side and he’s inexperienced so he can be moulded easily.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Ya I think kids and Young adults are massively Pro Asim.
I am a girl !
I support Asim
But didn't go to the mall 🤣
I had office
You guys are ignoring my script 😛
Hai? Danger boss!
oberoi mall is trending 🤣
Why did Vindu went to the mall ?
All Shukla PRs were there ! Harshit , Fifafooz etc.
I am sure they had inside news right ?