Likh do
Men , aunties, uncles , boys all were more for Asim 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Likh do
Men , aunties, uncles , boys all were more for Asim 🤣
Originally posted by: aparnauma
https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1225418505790427138
So there were good no of Asim fans too
in reality,Asim fans were more in number than SS
I think it’s completely dictated by colors. Coz If there’s any truth to it- Asim has been a buzz this week- be it Cena thing or the mall task thing.
don’t have any hopes from Ormax.
Or the channel.
But I believe In Asim and I believe in the incredible Asim Sqaud!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Asim ko ladke zyaada like karte hai?
Welll .
He is definitely prettier than the girls inside 🤣
I wish asim never agrees for a colors show. but our dodo, I feel, will never say no to a colors show.
Ya I think kids and Young adults are massively Pro Asim.
I wish asim never agrees for a colors show. but our dodo, I feel, will never say no to a colors show.
I hope he gets a movie career or some great Netflix type show! Away from this horrible channel.
Haha well he’s prettier than most girls and boys!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I hope he gets a movie career or some great Netflix type show! Away from this horrible channel.
I wish the same