Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And Jagga's adventures in BB with others running, beating, trying to kill him.
During that even I felt why even I’m watching this show that’s how awfully they stretched.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Decide something for cutiepie CVs 😭😂
It looks like Cutiepie will come eventually 🤦♀️.
She survived that cliff slide too , just imagine.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
During that even I felt why even I’m watching this show that’s how awfully they stretched.
Hats off to you for putting up with those episodes I just watched 2-3 minutes AnuPre moments 😂🙏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
It looks like Cutiepie will come eventually 🤦♀️.
She survived that cliff slide too , just imagine.
Aana hain tho aajao 😒
Ab aur kitnae din keechengae poor Eri , must be really uncomfortable to shoot.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Hats off to you for putting up with those episodes I just watched 2-3 minutes AnuPre moments 😂🙏
Thanks watching that torture needed some patting 🥺