mole under his eyes 😋 even i have one 😆 buss thoda upar 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mole under his eyes 😋 even i have one 😆 buss thoda upar 😆
that broach
jaw line
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Papa and Mamma came back...🥳
Mere liye dher saare chocolates laye hain...🥳😎
Enjoy
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
meri toh zindagi hi atki huyi hai, divine intervention










Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
what did you have in lunch? And got in lunch? 🤗🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Adding extra smileys to avoid errors 🤣
Rice with Ridge gourd curry & Ridge gourd chutney!!
Smileys help in avoiding 15 seconds error, but not 3 minutes error. I don't mind waiting for 15 seconds, but 5 posts in 3 minutes is a very big constraint.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Yea bhi koi izza huya? Isse better naan aur butter paneer kha leti. Chah!
I expected you to say this😆🤣
I expected you to say this😆🤣
Why???🤔😳
There was only one divine intervention in my life ..
When I was about to slip from the stairs and suddenly a young man came and saved me... A year ago...😆
Warna haddi toot jaati...🤣