Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is that final? There are like twenty different reports 😆
There is some chai with Rashmi contest as well for her birthday, i hope some of them get to meet her then at least.
I like this edit so much
Too many KhabrisOriginally posted by: SilentSilver
Is that final? There are like twenty different reports 😆
There is some chai with Rashmi contest as well for her birthday, i hope some of them get to meet her then at least.
Chai with Rashami 😆
Do we get to spill Chai on someone 😈 SS
I am confused. Is the mall task happening or not?
Originally posted by: Sabhayata
I am confused. Is the mall task happening or not?
This is next KBC ka 25 lakhs wala sawaal 😆