Post Leap - My thoughts

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Look, here are my thoughts on post-leap.

It’s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. There are definitely things I’d have done a bit differently. For one I would have never had AJ and Antara actually get married (even if its just on paper). They could have found another way to keep her in the Jindal mansion (which is the main reason I think they did it the way they did). Additionally, I would prefer if guddan were a bit more colder towards AJ and wouldn’t show her emotions in front of him as much as she does, although I know that is hard for her as Guddan is naturally very transparent. The last thing I’d complain about is pace, it’s a bit slower than I think we are used to from this show but still faster than most other itv shows.

Other than that, I honestly am enjoying the chemistry. It’sway more intense and much much more compelling to watch than previously. This leap was very much needed and to be honest even Antara isn’t bothering me too much right now. I LOVE hate to love stories, I just find them more passionate and way more intense. I am enjoying Guddan’s calmness overall. She’s not showing anger and maybe that is a good thing because that would probably satisfy AJ, and I think the fact that she is the one that left (irrational on his part yes but I don’t think for one second he believes any of the things he says to guddan.) and isn’t showing anger, bothers him even more. Deep down his anger is not even really about what happened it’s the fact that she walked out (which I agree is wrong for him to expect but irrational as it is that is where his real anger right now is stemming from, even if you watch today’s episode and focus on his conversation with Daddi, that is made very clear).

Look the truth isn’t out yet so I reserve judgment on how everything plays out once it comes out. My expectation is that AJ is made to beg and grovel for forgiveness because let’s be honest he needs to do this to redeem himself. Quite frankly I personally am LOVING this version of AJ. He is way more intense and passionate and I love the hate thing he has going for Guddan because to me that is not real hate, its anger and love all mixed in. In fact the last four years, I would say he’s already kind of paid of his sins. Look at his state. He’s a drunkard and his every single thought is around Guddan. Every single one. He’s done nothing but destroy his life and killed his own ambition.Considering who AJ was, that is not something I think is to be taken lightly. Where as, yes, Guddan has suffered but she bettered her life in the last four years.She made her career and built her brand. Not saying she isn’t in pain but she used that pain to shove all of the things Aj said about her in his face. In fact I think people should feel sorry for AJ. When the truth comes out, it’ll be worse for him. Guddan will be vindicated.

At the end of the day, they both love each other. AJ can say all he wants but his actions and his words though masked as anger and hate all stems from him missing Guddan. Whether he admits that or not. Guddan obviously loves him but I expect her to make AJ work to get her back and I think he will.

So I’ll just say for me personally, I’m loving this new reset on their love story. I actually WANT to tune in now and watch the episode early on.

Just my view. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bostongirl11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree with you. What you say makes sense. They definitely needed a reset. I know I did. 

At least I watched the last few episodes. I completely stopped watching from the time Alisha came in...that track and everything that followed killed the show for me. Skipped about 70 episodes I think. 😅 

And yes, Guddan should stop wearing her heart on her sleeve so much. It wouldn't hurt to be a little more stiff upper lip with AJ. 

Btw, yesterday's episode was hastily assembled for sure. The scene with Guddan fainting and AJ picking her up were clearly shot partly outdoors and partly indoors. And I only watched the episode once and I picked it up...so sloppy. 

Also Durga's kid looks about 7 not 3 1/2 or 4. Unless he is an overgrown 4 year old wise ass 😋. 

This show is hanging by the thin thread of chemistry between the leads. They need more story. I'll take Saru's invisible husband at this point. I'll take a love interest for Revti. Or even better..a love interest for Guddan. 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bostongirl11

I agree with you. What you say makes sense. They definitely needed a reset. I know I did. 

At least I watched the last few episodes. I completely stopped watching from the time Alisha came in...that track and everything that followed killed the show for me. Skipped about 70 episodes I think. 😅 

And yes, Guddan should stop wearing her heart on her sleeve so much. It wouldn't hurt to be a little more stiff upper lip with AJ. 

Btw, yesterday's episode was hastily assembled for sure. The scene with Guddan fainting and AJ picking her up were clearly shot partly outdoors and partly indoors. And I only watched the episode once and I picked it up...so sloppy. 

Also Durga's kid looks about 7 not 3 1/2 or 4. Unless he is an overgrown 4 year old wise ass 😋. 

This show is hanging by the thin thread of chemistry between the leads. They need more story. I'll take Saru's invisible husband at this point. I'll take a love interest for Revti. Or even better..a love interest for Guddan. 

that has been a complaint of mine for the entirety of the show @ bold. 

it's actually pretty odd to be honest. All ITV shows have parallel stories or stories mixed in from all characters. There is SO much untapped potential with Bhaus and their respective husbands. 

bostongirl11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

that has been a complaint of mine for the entirety of the show @ bold. 

it's actually pretty odd to be honest. All ITV shows have parallel stories or stories mixed in from all characters. There is SO much untapped potential with Bhaus and their respective husbands. 

Yeah, it's like he is some brahmastra and they are saving him for when the trps really go south or something. It is bizarre how Saru is happy to live her entire life without him. But Saru is pretty weird anyway 😂. 

Wouldn't hurt to give Kishore and Vardhan some dialogues as well.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bostongirl11

hello there, 

1st of all I will apologize as I might sound like a bit nagging here & I completely won't blame you if you feel that about me now 

as there are certain things that make me feel khujli jaise abhi hui hai regarding the bold 

well I know why you felt so...

If I am not reasons these were the shots right ?

well 1st even I though so that this was indoor but then I rewinded abit to confirm

And....

I was wrong. 

Then few moments back I went to look for the location where this particular scene was shot, 

Bhullar House, Madh Island Mumbai...

Got these picture from a 2 year old video & a website (this was the backdrop for the shots)

While wall color & painting might have changed, but you can spot those same chairs behind AJ in those shots 

I know I may seem very weird with this reply & I actually have an habit of doing postmortems on scenes & shots 

Anyways I agree there are times there are scenes in the show that are actually sloppy but this wasn't one of them.

Lekin I expect some of that in the party sequence as part of it was shot outdoor in open air while according to the show it is completely being held in JB 

Lets see then... 😊

Sorry once again for pakaoing 😳

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Look, here are my thoughts on post-leap.

It’s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. There are definitely things I’d have done a bit differently. For one I would have never had AJ and Antara actually get married (even if its just on paper). They could have found another way to keep her in the Jindal mansion (which is the main reason I think they did it the way they did). Additionally, I would prefer if guddan were a bit more colder towards AJ and wouldn’t show her emotions in front of him as much as she does, although I know that is hard for her as Guddan is naturally very transparent. The last thing I’d complain about is pace, it’s a bit slower than I think we are used to from this show but still faster than most other itv shows.

Other than that, I honestly am enjoying the chemistry. It’sway more intense and much much more compelling to watch than previously. This leap was very much needed and to be honest even Antara isn’t bothering me too much right now. I LOVE hate to love stories, I just find them more passionate and way more intense. I am enjoying Guddan’s calmness overall. She’s not showing anger and maybe that is a good thing because that would probably satisfy AJ, and I think the fact that she is the one that left (irrational on his part yes but I don’t think for one second he believes any of the things he says to guddan.) and isn’t showing anger, bothers him even more. Deep down his anger is not even really about what happened it’s the fact that she walked out (which I agree is wrong for him to expect but irrational as it is that is where his real anger right now is stemming from, even if you watch today’s episode and focus on his conversation with Daddi, that is made very clear).

Look the truth isn’t out yet so I reserve judgment on how everything plays out once it comes out. My expectation is that AJ is made to beg and grovel for forgiveness because let’s be honest he needs to do this to redeem himself. Quite frankly I personally am LOVING this version of AJ. He is way more intense and passionate and I love the hate thing he has going for Guddan because to me that is not real hate, its anger and love all mixed in. In fact the last four years, I would say he’s already kind of paid of his sins. Look at his state. He’s a drunkard and his every single thought is around Guddan. Every single one. He’s done nothing but destroy his life and killed his own ambition.Considering who AJ was, that is not something I think is to be taken lightly. Where as, yes, Guddan has suffered but she bettered her life in the last four years.She made her career and built her brand. Not saying she isn’t in pain but she used that pain to shove all of the things Aj said about her in his face. In fact I think people should feel sorry for AJ. When the truth comes out, it’ll be worse for him. Guddan will be vindicated.

At the end of the day, they both love each other. AJ can say all he wants but his actions and his words though masked as anger and hate all stems from him missing Guddan. Whether he admits that or not. Guddan obviously loves him but I expect her to make AJ work to get her back and I think he will.

So I’ll just say for me personally, I’m loving this new reset on their love story. I actually WANT to tune in now and watch the episode early on.

Just my view. 

i agree with you komal....post leap chemistry of akshan is fire....specially AJ he is more intense nd m loving hm this way..

The faults whch i thnk are 

First AJ antra marriage not required at all...looks realy stupid...Antra dosent exist for me nemore....trust me m still skipping hr scenes....

Second d pace of d story.....dam its very slow..i got bored last wk...

Lastly STORY...whtevr v say..STORY matters a lot....Akshans chemistry is d only saving grace of ths shw....but honestly STORY wise thrs nthng new....evn aftr leap its stuck thr only....Guddan has bcme an actress thts it....rest old wine in new bottle....thrs no new adhyay...TRPs hav reduced....

Kids could hav brought up new feshness in d story...seperation ws needed but d foundation of seperation ws stupid....

RETURN OF ANTRA WAS NOT NEEDED....it has backfired them badly...ppl hav lost trust on cvs....