Originally posted by: SCMD5XDFMS6HIUBB
Slept at 2:40, woke at 7...🤣
Slept after 3, woke at 7
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SCMD5XDFMS6HIUBB
Slept at 2:40, woke at 7...🤣
Slept after 3, woke at 7
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
i think here she understood that he wanted to apologize but managed only Good night
I thought the same...
Aakhir official Biwi hai...🤣
this was genuine smile from her ...
it was when he said she is strong and will do something to help her mother na ...
Slept after 3, woke at 7
🤦🏻♀️
Take care of yourself!!!
Warna RB ke Tarah Aapke bhi salt and pepper look ho Jayega...😛
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Actually she was little understanding and tried to give in the relation when she was away from Anurag and his influence .. remember in bajaj mansion and when Anurag went to London .. she was being Mrs.Bajaj and wasn't influenced and genuinely tried her bit for the relation ... but then she was forced and lured into EMA
I loved her when she stood up for Bajaj...
Especially the night before ganapati festival...
She said Mr.Bajaj aisa Kar hi nhi sakte...
I just loved her there and thought so many crazy imaginations...☺️
Good morning AT🤗
Good Morning Ramya🤗
Originally posted by: SQBRIY4AJFKR5SCX
I loved her when she stood up for Bajaj...
Especially the night before ganapati festival...
She said Mr.Bajaj aisa Kar hi nhi sakte...
I just loved her there and thought so many crazy imaginations...☺️
I remember writing on that bit back then .. she said that sab ke saamne .ki Mr,.Bajaj aisa kar hi nahin sakte ..
but then she asked him more like questioned him only in the confines of their personal space ... i liked it that way ... but then she was so much influenced and swayed by Anurag ...
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
I am also Team Mohini and Basus any day over Sharmas
Same here
IDK why par mujhe woh story hai na That angoor khatte hai wala? woh yaad aa gaya listening to this dialogue of hers