Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nvr seen a weak character in TV like Karthik of dis show πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This serial is crap now they are going back to square one... Kadhu ill treating Malika ................  Karthik πŸ˜ˆ spineless character useless

Edited by ssmily_face - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssmily_face

This serial is crap now they are going back to square one... Kadhu ill treating Malika ................  Karthik πŸ˜ˆ spineless character useless

Ss... Exactly..... Malika, her brother nd sakthi were crying buckets but dis moronic char Karthik, was havin such an idiotic face πŸ€’ Nd trying to convince sakthi to stay wid her... I think he doesn't hav any remorse at all now... His only love is sruthi...

I would have related to his hesitation to back off from d wedding if he wasn't aware of d fact that shruti is Raghav's child... Even aftr knowing dis, he let her to win over πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ssmily_face thumbnail

oh my ! I felt exactly the same.. so unrealistic that for Kartik that Shruthi is above every one  here 

Again will stop watching this crap and once in a while  will peep in to read synopsis in hot star πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Ss... Exactly..... Malika, her brother nd sakthi were crying buckets but dis moronic char Karthik, was havin such an idiotic face πŸ€’ Nd trying to convince sakthi to stay wid her... I think he doesn't hav any remorse at all now... His only love is sruthi...

I would have related to his hesitation to back off from d wedding if he wasn't aware of d fact that shruti is Raghav's child... Even aftr knowing dis, he let her to win over πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously...The story looks so weird and dragging. Within few days if they don't bring some changes there will be no use watching 

Guys if you can follow @mounaragamsongs in insta.

Got all the songs there which was the only positive outcome of this show 

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looks like Mallika is going back to teaching music so she and Shakthi can survive without depending on Karthik.

Wish Sornam was there to provide some comic relief. πŸ˜†

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Shruthi olaritta, ava foreign poren nu sonnathaala thaan Karthik malliga va marriage pannala nuπŸ˜†

But this doesn't mean, what karthi did was right @ d time of his marriage wid malliga πŸ˜‘

ssmily_face thumbnail

Mallika now knows shruthi is Raghav's kid and not Karthik's... she now has kind of soft corner for Karthik.... hm....  wait and watch