Bollywood Forum CC #30- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.3k

Users

47

Likes

758

Frequent Posters

S7HGWAYFVBNPZEBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


What a scumbag. People do this shit and then Chinese ( and by racist default Japanese, Korean) people bear the brunt and face mass xenophobia.

S7HGWAYFVBNPZEBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Karan Nath still looks like someone in his 20s...


https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MdkIch5YL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

S7HGWAYFVBNPZEBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Neelam itne saal BW housewives se boycotted kyun thi... aur pichhle kuch dino se phir har jagah housewives ke saath kyun dikh rahe achanak?

S7HGWAYFVBNPZEBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

TIL that was Laslie Caron in Chocolat.



Image result for leslie caron in chocolat"

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I GOT MY BTS TICKETS! 😎

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Donald Trump Acquitted

He will not be removed from the office..

Democrats ne apne par pe khud kulhadi Mari hai ye drama karke..😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".