no I'm saying about as threadus sy fark nai parta wo solo hn hamara love angle hai tu log wahan ziyada jaty hn
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no I'm saying about as threadus sy fark nai parta wo solo hn hamara love angle hai tu log wahan ziyada jaty hn
i dot go sidnaz just here
i am Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddd SidAarti
hira ye pta kaisay chalta hai kaun leading ? hamary tweet scount hongay?
I think there are apps which show the count.
If you inbox this guy he replies usually
I’m not a Twitter pro though 😋
We are 886208, and A fans 7745101
yayyy ⭐️
I think there are apps which show the count.
If you inbox this guy he replies usually
I’m not a Twitter pro though 😋
https://twitter.com/TheSamirAbbas/status/1225021585561538560?s=20
Ankhain teri kitni haseen❤️
us sy fark nai parta wo solo hn hamara love angle hai tu log wahan ziyada jaty hn
Yes majority is active on the SidNaaz DT