n so m i!🤣...can we get a group hug🤗Originally posted by: stormborn
Yehhhhh so am I !!!! Hi5 sister 🥳🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
n so m i!🤣...can we get a group hug🤗Originally posted by: stormborn
Yehhhhh so am I !!!! Hi5 sister 🥳🤗
Originally posted by: stormborn
Yehhhhh so am I !!!! Hi5 sister 🥳🤗
I m sure you are not as ugly as me😆
n so m i!🤣...can we get a group hug🤗
Kya yaar tum log kuch bhi😆😆
But anyways group hug before this DT ends😆
🤗🤗🤗
commitments ke naam se bhi khauf hai mujhe...i cant be like.."mele babu ne thana thaya" wali..i cant🤣
🤣
Better to play ‘candy crush’ than to run behind your ‘crush.‘.😆
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Yeah crush can be in any stage of life...we should just enjoy the moment😆😳
Yoooo babes 🤗
Good evening shibz 🤗
Good they haven’t given any spoilers. I would love to see MJ vs Maya face off.
We had a friend who always sent candy crush requests in FB like everyday....and her husband's name was sandy...
So we always teased her with-----tera toh har din candy crush aur har raat sandy crush.....baat hi alag 😆
Yeh DT khatm kya ?? 😲
Originally posted by: stormborn
We had a friend who always sent candy crush requests in FB like everyday....and her husband's name was sandy...
So we always teased her with-----tera toh har din candy crush aur har raat sandy crush.....baat hi alag 😆
🤣🤣bechaari laal tamatar ho gayi hogi .🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣🤣bechaari laal tamatar ho gayi hogi .🤣
Don't know. We were in whatsapp group chat and were trying to stop her from sending us candy crush requests 😆
I initiated the candy crush - sandy crush 😈