Good ...but on what basis ? I think this news is false .
Without voting how will masla gal go out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Good ...but on what basis ? I think this news is false .
Without voting how will masla gal go out
Waiting to blast her on SM! Iski galat fehami door hona bahut zaroori hai
When is the eviction day jaldi bolo mere nayan vyakul isse dekhne k liye 🥳itni khushi 🥳
Originally posted by: allizzwell
When is the eviction day jaldi bolo mere nayan vyakul isse dekhne k liye 🥳itni khushi 🥳
Probably Thursday telecast
Ha ha I can't wait to do the same 🤪
Originally posted by: shailzain
Waiting to blast her on SM! Iski galat fehami door hona bahut zaroori hai
Originally posted by: shailzain
Waiting to blast her on SM! Iski galat fehami door hona bahut zaroori hai
+1
🤣
🥳





🔮Abracadabra #Mahira is OUT 🔮
Yay finally,she should’ve been out ages ago. Koena and Daljeet deserve to stay more then her
