I think he was just teasing about the Paras thing.. not serious
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think he was just teasing about the Paras thing.. not serious
Mujhe bura sapna aaya 😭😭
Seeing Paras with Mahira I can only just let put a sigh of relief!!! My God, what an ass
Aarti doing what she does best😆 thankfully between Pahira this time
Wat’s happening here? Wat was he saying?
Sid looks happy today❤️😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Aarti doing what she does best😆 thankfully between Pahira this time
Mera saaya? 😆
Press conference time