Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ganga drowns her sons😆
Je baat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ganga drowns her sons😆
Je baat
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I don't think Rudra was faking..Itna dimaag nai hain uss ke paas😆
I agree... Lagta to nahi that he was faking
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I don't think Rudra was faking..Itna dimaag nai hain uss ke paas😆
Exactly...Rudra dimaag se kum dil se zyada sochta hai
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
I was also thinking the same
Was that unintentional?
Mai to confused ho gai re baba?
We think too much sometimes maybe 😆 😉
Congratulations Shibani🤗🤗
CHEESE ALERT 🚨
yeah I know the title is very corny but jaan is special yaaa! 🥺
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Mahabharat calllbavk.. Woot cvs
Gandarv vivaah.. Ganga-Shantanu parallel.. Love it🥳
Me too..loved it..
With every dialogues my facial expressions were changing. Excitement evident. My MIL was laughing there 😆
Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
We think too much sometimes maybe 😆 😉
I agree... Sometimes we overthink a lot 😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Voh kyun bolega aise khatarnak dialogues😆 bechare ne itne jugaad karke shaadi ki hai😆
Uska facial expressions & smirk 🤣i just got that feeling
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I don't think Rudra was faking..Itna dimaag nai hain uss ke paas😆
Uska dimag waise bhi testosterone me dub gaya hai... Larki dekhi muh se seeti baje hath se tali.