Areee aise kaise 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mai apne words wapas leti hu😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Areee aise kaise 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mai apne words wapas leti hu😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Mujhe kuch nahi sunna lalalala 🤣
but pre se jayda hi kiya tha😈
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but pre se jayda hi kiya tha😈
La lala lala🤣
I really hope they give good episode tomorrow too even if it's a drag. I had hopes on doctor scene but looks like it's going to be phuski.
atleast anu doubt toh kare sona perOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
I really hope they give good episode tomorrow too even if it's a drag. I had hopes on doctor scene but looks like it's going to be phuski.
kuch clue mile anu ko pre per 4 hamle ho chuke hai
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
atleast anu doubt toh kare sona per
kuch clue mile anu ko pre per 4 hamle ho chuke hai
I don't think koyi doubt hoga , he isn't going to listen to doctor, will run behind Jagga.
wo detective kya kar raha hai
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I really hope they give good episode tomorrow too even if it's a drag. I had hopes on doctor scene but looks like it's going to be phuski.
No expectations no disappointments😂