Bollywood Forum CC #30- Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.3k

Users

47

Likes

758

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Okay I have to give it to this.. I had no idea where it was going 😆

S7HGWAYFVBNPZEBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Maa ne theek se make up karvaya hai, beti ko bhi wahi karva thi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JaUwVD6U-/?igshid=1c7vn82tm4be7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8IxAGYDxxU/?igshid=j6jmpj9b5m8o

Edited by VintageWine - 6 years ago
Q6OILU76F57S6STC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yeah the Japanese Manga.

I just saw the dramas.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

What's lata ka story? Why didn't she marry? My grandma used to tell me she had promised her guru she won't get married..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B75WQZDBcfh/?igshid=1jz4xlhzmbwys

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".