we are fans of tv queen after all🥳Originally posted by: Guneet80
Arre I also came back just an hour ago.
credit goes to all of them who kept the shaan if rashmi fandom alive.
Good job guys!
I know I'm dramatic 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we are fans of tv queen after all🥳Originally posted by: Guneet80
Arre I also came back just an hour ago.
credit goes to all of them who kept the shaan if rashmi fandom alive.
Good job guys!
I know I'm dramatic 😆
🤣🤣#badluck
Karma😉
guys tum log😈comnt kro dhang sy kia one liners likh rhy
chalo aati hun 15 minute main Nikammoo
Originally posted by: Vartika026
You go gal.... We're behind you😉
Humari neta kaisi ho.... Gunit baby jaisi ho😆🥳
🤣 you are too sweet vartika🤗
we are fans of tv queen after all🥳
Wohoooo🥳
Originally posted by: Vartika026
You go gal.... We're behind you😉
Humari neta kaisi ho.... Gunit baby jaisi ho😆🥳
Sahi hai🥳🥳🥳
GuneetRocks🥳
😈mujeh bhara chahye ye thread i namaz parh k wrna kut lagaon gi
tumhe kya lagta hai is it possible without having pr? 🤣Originally posted by: Guneet80
Ar has pr?
My man is iron man😭 my first and last love😭