Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
no he was consoling her wen she was crying n telling her that no one can harm her till he is alive
Post the accident when Anurag becomes superman and stops the knife 😆 I think this picture was when he was asking her whether he was wrong 🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I doubt it and I don't think if I like another pairing like I loved AnuPre😆
Season 3 hoga toh parica hi hoga na? Isliye toh bola maine alt balaji pe chahiye 😒 parica nehi hoga toh plzzzzzzzz nehii chahiye 🙏
abhi tere fav aane wala hai mata ke sath😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I doubt it and I don't think if I like another pairing like I loved AnuPre😆
And cut to Pre saying mujhe anurag chahiye, kisi bhi haal me. I love this pagalpanti
They only want each other I just found it funny how he said "Meri aur uski tasveer uss wall pe lagegi" 🤣
Prerna looked maal in this outfit
Yeh kahani Anurag Basu aur Prerna Sharma kii hain. Jodi tho bas ek hii rahegii 🤗
i too love her dialogue that she doing wrong to virajAnd cut to Pre saying mujhe anurag chahiye, kisi bhi haal me. I love this pagalpanti
but she want anu
viraj pre fun tune i m not liking🤔
They only want each other I just found it funny how he said "Meri aur uski tasveer uss wall pe lagegi" 🤣
That was EPIC 😆. I love their Pagalpan.
This show will be known for how Lovers should be like.
One of a kind on ITV , Truly !!!