I doubt it and I don't think if I like another pairing like I loved AnuPre😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I doubt it and I don't think if I like another pairing like I loved AnuPre😆
Isliye bolti hoon, anurag tasty cookie, moni broccoli. Tasty cookie chahiye toh Khao broccoli.. 🤷♀️
Seh lengae broccoli for cookie 😫
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I doubt it and I don't think if I like another pairing like I loved AnuPre😆
Never say never 😆
AnuPre's choice♥️
And cut to Pre saying mujhe anurag chahiye, kisi bhi haal me. I love this pagalpanti
but hai toh apna dono ki😁😁😁Originally posted by: pallawi1803
arey prerna is not my punching bag...main tym to tym uspe aati hoon...
CV ka siggy dekho...kuchh yaad aaya😂😂😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
When is this?
I can never watch this Anurag like never 😭😂😂