Originally posted by: abhiya_12
When is this?
Post the accident when Anurag becomes superman and stops the knife 😆 I think this picture was when he was asking her whether he was wrong 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
When is this?
Post the accident when Anurag becomes superman and stops the knife 😆 I think this picture was when he was asking her whether he was wrong 🤣
Originally posted by: grace4317
Kya kare....the KZK audience too are smart. They too return back the pain in the form of low TRPs, because of which she is not being able to show a fullfledged railpatri story and beech beech mein has to take the help of our EMA couple to get relief from that pain. 😆
She thought she'll get pre married off and bas uske sahaare poora season 2 chal jaayega. Audience ne kya ghumaaya... 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
When is this?
During jagga’s interrogation in BB.
You did not watch last week epis? It’s only me who is following it so ardently 😂
The beard is a bit thick for my liking 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
During jagga’s interrogation in BB.
You did not watch last week epis? It’s only me who is following it so ardently 😂
No I also watched behen no need to feel alone 🤣
Post the accident when Anurag becomes superman and stops the knife 😆 I think this picture was when he was asking her whether he was wrong 🤣
Okk I thought last track reading he isn't our AB😂😂🙈
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
During jagga’s interrogation in BB.
You did not watch last week epis? It’s only me who is following it so ardently 😂
I did but Rp's comment kinda confused me😂
Originally posted by: grace4317
Moni...mein Moloy se zyaada Pre ka peche padi rahi hoon, kayi baar. 😆
but moloy aapka fav hai
She thought she'll get pre married off and bas uske sahaare poora season 2 chal jaayega. Audience ne kya ghumaaya... 😆
It’s stupid of her to think that audience will prefer to see same story in reboot Also .
I have Hotstar subscription but I still do not go and watch season1 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
During jagga’s interrogation in BB.
You did not watch last week epis? It’s only me who is following it so ardently 😂
You're taking one for the team.. 🤗