I hope they keep SPA this year. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope they keep SPA this year. 🤔
She is such a cutiepotatoi
Originally posted by: grace4317
Kya kare....the KZK audience too are smart. They too return back the pain in the form of low TRPs, because of which she is not being able to show a fullfledged railpatri story and beech beech mein has to take the help of our EMA couple to get relief from that pain. 😆
I so love trp audience of this show lapet ke dethae hain for crappy tracks😆
She is enjoying her ladka's pagalpan 😂
Originally posted by: grace4317
Kya kare....the KZK audience too are smart. They too return back the pain in the form of low TRPs, because of which she is not being able to show a fullfledged railpatri story and beech beech mein has to take the help of our EMA couple to get relief from that pain. 😆
True TRP aunties are saving this show from turning KZK into Kachra .
When is this?
But I still find him Hot in that beard 🙈😂
Today's episode is everyone searching AnuPre and them hiding from others🤣