Guys is there a way to join it? Or or anyone can post like I've been doing for the past few days?( Sorry about that )
Guys is there a way to join it? Or or anyone can post like I've been doing for the past few days?( Sorry about that )
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Adi_medico
Guys is there a way to join it? Or or anyone can post like I've been doing for the past few days?( Sorry about that )
Lol you just broke that link🤣
Listen somethings up with my Network! Why don’t you make a new AT. I’ll edit this one!
What's In the promo I don't want to disturb my mood .
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Listen somethings up with my Network! Why don’t you make a new AT. I’ll edit this one!
Areee let it be just edit the headline when you have the network !
Nothing. Asking Asim same questions saying you have no talent but Aggression. You’re a bad friend. Selfish, all about game. His girlfriend issue. Himanshi. That’s all.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Nothing. Asking Asim same questions saying you have no talent but Aggression. You’re a bad friend. Selfish, all about game. His girlfriend issue. Himanshi. That’s all.
Poori kharabi Asim mein hi hain 🤢
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
What's In the promo I don't want to disturb my mood .
Idiot reporters asking irrelevant fodder questions in hopes to get a reaction out of Asim and lower his morale/confidence. You know the usual.
Questions about his imaginary gf outside, how agression is his only talent, how he supposedly betrayed his "friends".
Asim is currently destroying them in a calm manner. 😎
Congo on the new AT thread Asimazingians. Less than two weeks. Keep voting and supporting best boy and put a dent to all of these insecure trashes that hate on him. 🥳
Oh woh toh people can suggest!