Includes Cutiepie Sharma Basu too now 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Includes Cutiepie Sharma Basu too now 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Includes Cutiepie Sharma Basu too now 😆
Haha such cute name with name given by Baba and 2 surnames😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Haha such cute name with name given by Baba and 2 surnames😆
Hain na ? Cute mumma ki baby hain😆
I love how he finds both of them Cute 🤗
Originally posted by: ifmember
Hain na ? Cute mumma ki baby hain😆
I love how he finds both of them Cute 🤗
Yes cutum cutu family ♥️🤗
I miss such promos on them❤️
Ab baat karna band kardoge kya? Maybe..... Maybe not 🤗
Anurag was too adorable there !
🤣🤣He can guard the trial room.. And put the new popular blue circle emoji on the door, to guard it from the evil eyes of his wife. 😆