🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯It's cringefest reading that scene. Watching it, never mind😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯It's cringefest reading that scene. Watching it, never mind😆.
Which is what I am doing😎
Keep it up👍🏼
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why keep it Bengali centric when you dont want to show their traditons?
Yeah...That's the problem...
I will list such absurdity in the season till now later...
S1 was with much Bengali tradition...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely feel bad yaar
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yeah...That's the problem...
I will list such absurdity in the season till now later...
S1 was with much Bengali tradition...
Agreed
Yeh log ne kya socha Bengali surnames denge and it will become Bengali centric🤔
It doesnt happen like that
Are seriously
Jo bhi unse interact karta hai woh vapas pehle jaisa nahi rehta hai
this is brutal but i feel the same ... 🤣
I can say Basus are any day better than Sharmas
Some memories are beautiful ....
Credits to original uploaders on Twitter
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
this is brutal but i feel the same ... 🤣
I can say Basus are any day better than Sharmas
🤣
I wonder what significance Tapur has as a character nowadays...🥴🥴🥴