Nothing. And still I am not in a good mood.
😵😌Chalo koi nahi interact with us and brighten up your mood🤗🥰
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Nothing. And still I am not in a good mood.
😵😌Chalo koi nahi interact with us and brighten up your mood🤗🥰
Originally posted by: ilazyair
That heavy jewellery🤣please no🤣
She is always dressed which is too much for some scenes😆
But its better than Prerna anytime😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
God knows...🤣🤣🤣
Like seriously I always have this confusion
Suhani is from Odisha toh she knows about Bengali dressing sense toh uske hisaab se its nowhere near it toh aakhir hai konsa style🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nivi ke dresses kis state ke style ke hai mujhe ye batao
The nation wants to know😆🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Like seriously I always have this confusion
Suhani is from Odisha toh she knows about Bengali dressing sense toh uske hisaab se its nowhere near it toh aakhir hai konsa style🤔
And as a pure Bengali , I think nothing of Bengal is in the Basu Bari except their house name, Debu Da's name, their names and Mohini's Saree style...🤣
Ankie Di, Oppo Di, Riya Di and Shaon Di will agree with me here...🤣
The nation wants to know😆🤪
exactly
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
😵😌Chalo koi nahi interact with us and brighten up your mood🤗🥰
Which is what I am doing😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
And as a pure Bengali , I think nothing of Bengal is in the Basu Bari except their house name, Debu Da's name, their names and Mohini's Saree style...🤣
Ankie Di, Oppo Di, Riya Di and Shaon Di will agree with me here...🤣
Why keep it Bengali centric when you dont want to show their traditons?
Which is what I am doing😎
And I am the best entertainer with PreRish pulaos...🤣