Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Yehh dekhlo. SD is saying there is some suspense here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8IXGtBFCC6/?igshid=1nfg5cer84qxw
Suspense hai na. Rohit ka dress he has been in it for days. He does not bath I guess, that’s the suspense.
Waise this study table is in their room?
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
What is he holding??? 🤔
It’s his plan. I am sure.
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Haan lekin mujhe inki rewedding dekhni hai, this time without any syappas 😆
Autumn shub shub bolo
Kahi makers k kaano mei yeh bhaat na jaye warna woh hume PaRo kie wedding dikayenge
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
It’s his plan. I am sure.
Hmmm. But what is he holding? Looks like a paper? 😵
Chalo kaam pe lago
What’s the clue. Let’s become Sherlock Holmes
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
Ayega. The nonsense trp audience enjoys this 🤣🤣 Kya khushi milti Hain unhe inn sab se pata nahi
I agree Viju ...😊
Same here..my mother didn't used to watch when relatable content was shown..ab khushi se dekhti hai I'm like why why why 😭😭
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
Suspense hai na. Rohit ka dress he has been in it for days. He does not bath I guess, that’s the suspense.
Waise this study table is in their room?
Yes it is their room
Autumn shub shub bolo
Kahi makers k kaano mei yeh bhaat na jaye warna woh hume PaRo kie wedding dikayenge
Lol bhaad mein jayee RoPaTa. So done with them. Why are they dragging their track chewing gum ki tarah 🤪
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Yehh dekhlo. SD is saying there is some suspense here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8IXGtBFCC6/?igshid=1nfg5cer84qxw
Twist ka pta nhi..but...
Shit yaar..he doesn't deserves this.. I'm already feeling sad for him 💔🥺😭😭