Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
lekin gande vali ldai bol rahe hain na, to m worried, as verbal to gande vali nai hoti
Kahab dekha? Sonali said about fight only
vo twitter handle percentage vali ladki ne bolaOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
Kahab dekha? Sonali said about fight only
K gandi ldai hui
https://twitter.com/bedazzledblue26/status/1224441499900710917?s=21
It’s the morning after the fight 😄
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
vo twitter handle percentage vali ladki ne bola
K gandi ldai hui
🙄 just pray no maa baap and Dhakka please
I love cameraman wese.. he is a big time shipper😆 he has given us some beautiful and exquisitely shot moments of these two
I am scared to even think about exclusive jhalak and promos today.. please God Sid ne apna cool ziada na khoya ho.. Sana ne samhal Lia ho.. please
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I love cameraman wese.. he is a big time shipper😆 he has given us some beautiful and exquisitely shot moments of these two
I am scared to even think about exclusive jhalak and promos today.. please God Sid ne apna cool ziada na khoya ho.. Sana ne samhal Lia ho.. please
What is Sid planning to do? Give trophy to Sana in platter? 🙄
kheer what does your intuition say? I m dead scared