Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Will read...2 years later...😎
2 saall baad....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Will read...2 years later...😎
2 saall baad....
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i can only imagine Asad here. Asad ki halat toh isse bhi kharab hoti thi. You got to watch Mangalpur and Dilshad shootout man
Episodes?? Episode number yaad hai to batao.. i will watch kal if I come back early.. bhaut suna maine mangalpur sply you have mentioned it so many times.. ab to dekhna banta hai.. bada sadist wali feek.aa rhi hai😃
maine toh apne ML ko isse bhi battar state mein daal diya tha. Sadism and torture level MAXX pe I threw him 😛 describing in few words what i did --- guilt > severe guilt >most Bhayankar guilt > self destruction > fight sequence > mortally wounded by a bullet > bleeding for two entire days without any medicine or help only to save FL and her sonOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
If you were to show him all broken and fragile to kaisa breaking point ata uska??
Ab bolo can you reach this level of sadism 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I changed in quick succession yaar. You guys still are getting weeks at least a month's time if not. I didn't even get days. Mera toh two ladder jump ek din mein huya tha 🤣 and i wasn't even a part of any AT then 😆
Two jumps in a dayy ..😲
Srsly.. HOW? When and during which show?
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes... One story is good and Avni Di posts there also...
Link hoga to share no please. Will try
armaan riddz😆 arshi khushi ArnavOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
I feel so lost here.. asya I get it.. who is ar?
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Link hoga to share no please. Will try
Will give tomorrow...
"🤣" smiley analogy😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I am bad at remembering stuff. Sorryy. Kaunsa wala..thoda hint please.
i was only active in two forums, QH my first and Kzk2 my second.