Let's do naam karan of this AT guys😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's do naam karan of this AT guys😛
self detect I guessotp aayega ya self detect hoga?
my father has one I have to take his phone then😆
Haan. Do it then.
ho jayega...🤗 actually it's not pronounce varta but vaa-rta if you can imagine😆Originally posted by: Vartika026
Thank God you're not calling me Varta🙊🙊 i despise that name🤣 (but you can call me that if you like😛❤️) that's my aim yaar.... I want purple 😆 but sala abhi 500 posts bacha hai😭
fir unke phone se karungi... He hates bb and I'll be using his phone for that 😆Originally posted by: viknandera
self detect I guess
hum karke rahenge😆Originally posted by: Guneet80
Haan. Do it then.
hum karke rahenge😆
Woh kuch bhi Kar lein 😉🤣
ho jayega...🤗 actually it's not pronounce varta but vaa-rta if you can imagine😆
Vaarta is quite good 😉
Anyways you can call me anything babe i was kidding 🤗❤️
your name is beautiful bohot se nickname ho sakte hai unlike my name which is too small for that😆Originally posted by: Vartika026
Vaarta is quite good 😉
Anyways you can call me anything babe i was kidding 🤗❤️
gud🤣hum karke rahenge😆