Only 3 previous AT links given. Please add one more admin.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Only 3 previous AT links given. Please add one more admin.
Woohoo! Congrats on new AT. 🥳
We're going as fast as Rashmi's rise to d top. Gr8 job guys! 👏
again Twitter is fakest of them all😆Originally posted by: SilentSilver
She is back to being ranked as the napasand one, cause fans got zhataka.😆 But ultimately this tells that there is a platform way beyond twitter, and we should never forget that or give up because of that <3
can I use it if I don't have jio ka number?Originally posted by: Guneet80
I'm downloading my Jio app to vote her as the chaheta contestants now.
can I use it if I don't have jio ka number?
I don't think so.
hey vartu next at tak rung badal lena😆
nopescan I use it if I don't have jio ka number?
Login ke liye jio no chahiye
my father has one I have to take his phone then😆Originally posted by: Guneet80
I don't think so.
otp aayega ya self detect hoga?
hey vartu next at tak rung badal lena😆
Thank God you're not calling me Varta🙊🙊 i despise that name🤣 (but you can call me that if you like😛❤️) that's my aim yaar.... I want purple 😆 but sala abhi 500 posts bacha hai😭