I wonder what will Rd perform on Finale .I don't want BB to cut in her dance performances to accommodate couples
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wonder what will Rd perform on Finale .I don't want BB to cut in her dance performances to accommodate couples
kal 7 sy rat 10 tak ksi ny mujhe meri bato ko suna e nai main phr chali gai hurt ho k 😆
Aesa hua kya😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I wonder what will Rd perform on Finale .I don't want BB to cut in her dance performances to accommodate couples
I think she will get a solo performance or they may also do a SIDRA dance because there is also high demand for it. I am hoping for SIDRA dance because it almost confirms Rashu in top 2.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I wonder what will Rd perform on Finale .I don't want BB to cut in her dance performances to accommodate couples
She will rock it. BB hume pura dikhana😔
Aesa hua kya😲
hua
mainy b kal itna FORUM run kia😭no one appreciated
kal ap sab apas mai bat kr rhy thy n mainy Rashu ko itna support kia main FORUM py phr is IGNORANCE k bad
khair koi nai👍🏼
hmmm
yes . They also have some kind of passionate chemistry .BB won't leave chance to cash on it 😆Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
I think she will get a solo performance or they may also do a SIDRA dance because there is also high demand for it. I am hoping for SIDRA dance because it almost confirms Rashu in top 2.
Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
I think she will get a solo performance or they may also do a SIDRA dance because there is also high demand for it. I am hoping for SIDRA dance because it almost confirms Rashu in top 2.
I am in for it.😎