I'm more like p😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm more like p😆
For that BB should stop sending Chai 😆🤣Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
Rashmi ki aatma aagai sabke mei 🤣 i want Rashmi to bajao everyone whoever mess wid her ye 2 hafte....she is absolute best when she is angry!!! 😎🤣
Originally posted by: viknandera
Kabhi kabhi is at ki mahilayen bhi Rashmi ki tarah ho jati h😆
Jab bolna start karti h to logo ko chup hona pdta h😈
😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
you think she'll reach Top 2?
I m lil worried 😒 BB can flip anytime
She will win 😎
Originally posted by: viknandera
Kabhi kabhi is at ki mahilayen bhi Rashmi ki tarah ho jati h😆
Jab bolna start karti h to logo ko chup hona pdta h😈
😆🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
you think she'll reach Top 2?
I m lil worried 😒 BB can flip anytime
Yep she'll definitely reach top two.... After Ramlal her game has soared up.... Inshal allah she'll win.... Let's hope for the best✌️✌️😍😍
Je BAAT 👍🏼😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
For that BB should stop sending Chai 😆🤣
Haa Grumpy Rash ftw!! 😆 sahi bajati hai yar ye b ekdum...😈
Rashami was quiet in the first half but she looked so angelic, just lowering her head and smiling. Before Vikas named her, she knew he was talking about her and was smiling so beautifully.
She is ❤️
I think she will.... Neutral viewers really likes her.Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
you think she'll reach Top 2?
I m lil worried 😒 BB can flip anytime