ispe seperate post banta hai man...Originally posted by: Guneet80
They make up excuse for everything 🤢🤢🤢👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ispe seperate post banta hai man...Originally posted by: Guneet80
They make up excuse for everything 🤢🤢🤢👎🏼
please share here.
https://mobile.twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1224245463286718465?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1224245463286718465&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiaforums.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F5149639
koi muje bola he was having shitty day so bol diya🤢
I hate that kiddo wala excuse.
they all are mediocre sach bas mu se nikal gaya🤣
Sahi pakde hain🤣
Ye pehle dekha hoga but this is worth watching again, so well made.
https://twitter.com/bhumika__maru/status/1221025427298254848?s=19
New at suggestion I shake it off... Uski kafi lines rashmi ko suit karti hai
Haters gonna hate hate...
Fakers gonna fake fake...
I am just gonna shake shake
I shake it off...
Wow.... Swagger 😎🥳
Rashmi's mom and dad was dragged in that argument has anyone noticed that? Muje abhi yaad aya.
That was the lowest! But usse zyada expect v kya kar sakte h.
🤣🤣
One more thing I see on forum from couple of days that he stood for her more than 100 times
Inki bato se lagta Rashmi khati Kam h jhagda jyara karti h, Jo har din Rashmi ke liye usko 8-10 bar stand Lena padta h😆
Rashmi's mom and dad was dragged in that argument has anyone noticed that? Muje abhi yaad aya.
Yes.....he went too far yesterday 😡