😆Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ab bacha hi kya hai.... Sara to kra diya popat🤣
Btw P too said mediocre instead of mediator 🤣when he was getting bashed from Sallu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
😆Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ab bacha hi kya hai.... Sara to kra diya popat🤣
Btw P too said mediocre instead of mediator 🤣when he was getting bashed from Sallu
New at suggestion I shake it off... Uski kafi lines rashmi ko suit karti hai
Haters gonna hate hate...
Fakers gonna fake fake...
I am just gonna shake shake
I shake it off...
Yaar I'm probably getting b today. 😆
I made close to 500 posts in last four days. Ab how can I nitpick and edit them.🤣
Bye bye 🤣
they all are mediocre sach bas mu se nikal gaya🤣Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ab bacha hi kya hai.... Sara to kra diya popat🤣
Btw P too said mediocre instead of mediator 🤣when he was getting bashed from Sallu
you are our hero😎Originally posted by: Guneet80
Yaar I'm probably getting b today. 😆
I made close to 500 posts in last four days. Ab how can I nitpick and edit them.🤣
Bye bye 🤣
Yes🤣
you are our hero😎
Soon to be martyred lol 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Yaar I'm probably getting b today. 😆
I made close to 500 posts in last four days. Ab how can I nitpick and edit them.🤣
Bye bye 🤣
Congo on color change🥳
nope warning milegi bas 🤣Originally posted by: Guneet80
Soon to be martyred lol 🤣🤣
tum 25 post karo tumhara bhi badal jayega. 😆Congo on color change🥳