Originally posted by: abhiya_12
We can't escape that BB😂
But I think engagement is happening in SN, it's decorated😆
Thank fully Veena is doing something in her home
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
We can't escape that BB😂
But I think engagement is happening in SN, it's decorated😆
Thank fully Veena is doing something in her home
🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Her heart will get broken but also will blame Anurag 😂
Of course she will blame Anurag
🤣🤣
then I'll bash her...abhi se Bata rahi Hoon..keep her away from anurag🤬🤬🤬🤬
Today's episode literally became a comedy show for me because everyone was going to City Star Mall 🤣 Ek hi mall hai kya pura Kolkata mein 🤣🤣 Just like there's only City Hospital
I can understand his frustration 😂
Let's not jinx it what if Anurag came to cancel it in SN😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
then I'll bash her...abhi se Bata rahi Hoon..keep her away from anurag🤬🤬🤬🤬
We will do it some place else Pallawi, yahan nahin😂
Today's episode literally became a comedy show for me because everyone was going to City Star Mall 🤣 Ek hi mall hai kya pura Kolkata mein 🤣🤣 Just like there's only City Hospital
ITV shows main ek hii mall and hospital hotha hain🤣