ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Please update soon. 

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shot 26

Raman was finding ishita but she waa nowhere so he ask toshi & mihir but both were clueless that's when lights went off & song plays " Ye mera deewanapan hai RaMi & senior bhalla's was shocked to see this while shagun smirks..

She swayed her hips on the beats of the song while everyone looked keenly trying to identify the figure standing in dark with her back facing them.She lip synced the lyrics of the song and finally turned around facing everyone and flashed a bright smile at all.

"Mihika" whispered a shocked amma while everyone else too looked on shockingly.

She was dancing sensuously making amma appa so embarrassed while bhalla's too making face specially toshi ji 

Toshi ji - dekha bhalla ji kaisi besharm ladki hai , I'm so thankful to matarani that our Raman didn't get this girl..

Mr bhalla - sahi kaha apne toshi ji..

While dancing she trying to get close to Raman which he didn't liking it but bcoz of guest he was not reacting sensing his discomfort  shagun, mihir came beside him & make her away but she again she does it & this time she tried to kiss & now it's enough for Raman to bear it & he pushed her hard making fall on ground 

Mr bhalla immediately bid bye to all guests 

Amma comes to mihika and make her stand but she wasn't able to it

Toshi ji(makes face) - kaisi Ladki hai apki ,sare guests ke samne hmari bezzati kara Di ..

Appa (folds hand) - we are really sorry for this bhabhi ji ..

Amma - pata nahi kya hogya hai isko she never done this , I think kisi ne usko kuch pila diya hai..

Toshi ji - what do u mean by that? Hmare yaha koi aisa nahi hai ,ye sb apke yaha hi hota hoga..she said angrily while Mr bhalla intervene "toshi ji" saying this he glares

Toshi ji - why are u glaring me bhalla ji? One side their daughter is creating scene infront of our guest making us embarrassed and trying to kiss her brother in law & her mother is blaming us for this.. Amma gets angry & tries to speak but appa pressed her hand noding no.

Appa - bhalla sahab , Bhabhi ji & Raman beta, Jo kuch bhi mihika ne kiya main uski taraf se hath jodkr mafi mangta hu ..saying he folds hand in front of them but Raman holds his hand

Raman - no appa don't it's not ur fault so please u don't say sorry..appa smiles with teary eyes & thanked murugan for giving the best husband to be to Ishita

Amma didn't liking this "vishwa let's go mihika's condition is getting worse & before she faint ,we should take her to doctor" 

Appa - ha madhu par ishu kaha hai.that's when Raman remembered that he was also finding her..

Raman - BTW wo kaha hai I haven't seen her since long..no one has clue about ishita that's when shagun says " actually Raman ishita had headache so I asked her rest for while"

Appa - oh kya hua use?..

Shagun - arey uncle nothing to worry just bcoz of function n all , Maine usko medicine Di hai she will be fine soon..

Amma (annoyingly) - usko utha do we are getting late..

Toshi ji - Mr iyer if u don't have any problem hum ishita ko kal bhej de as I don't want to disturb her sleep..Mr iyer agreed on it & took leave from there

Raman - shagun why haven't informed me ? Pta nahi bechari kaisi hogi..

Mr & Mrs bhalla - ha shagun beta u should have inform us ..

Toshi ji- bhalla ji I want to see her pata nahi meri bachhi kaisi hogi..

Mr bhalla : ha toshi ji chaliye hum dekh kr aate hai, aa Raman puttar..trio turn to go toward guest room but shagun comes in between " no no uncle aunty aap waha nahi ja skte"

Toshi ji - oye ye kya mazak h , hum kyu nhi ja Skte..Raman got suspicious 

Shagun - arey wo I had told u na she is sleeping bcoz of medicine & if u guys will go there ,she will get disturb na ,do u want it? …

Mr bhalla - she is right toshi ji, let ishita puttar rest for while then we will meet her..toshi ji agrees & both towards their room & shagun take sigh of relief while Raman glared her

Shagun - what?

Raman - kya siyappa kiya hai tune ? I know u very well , u r hiding something so u better tell me..

Shagun - wah tu ab tak janta hai mujhe achhe se & BTW siyappa Maine nahi Teri SIL or uski mother ne kiya hai..

Raman - kya kiya unhone ? Ohh god kahi angel ko to kuch..saying he runs towards guests room without hearing full conversation while shagun too followed him.

He pushed the door of the room & found divya peeping under bed meanwhile shagun too reached there.

Raman - divya what are u doing here & where is my Angel?.. 

Divya - here jiju ..Raman bent down & found ishita sitting under bed closing her eyes with hands.

Raman - angel what r u doing there? Come to me..saying so he tried to pull her but she shouted

Ishita - aahhhh now this ground will eat me.. please leave me ..saying this she again closed her eyes. Raman was shocked to see ishita like this while shagun called him " Raman please listen"

Raman stands up angrily " what listen shagun? Why she is behaving like this?"

Shagun starts narrating him

Flashback

Function was going well raman gets a call so he went to attend it while Ishita was standing with some guests and suddenly amma cames and stood next to her and deliberately dropped juice on Ishita's saree.

Ishita - oh shit amma..

Amma (fakes like she did this unintentionally as guest was there) "arey sorry ishu galti se ho gya jao saaf kr lo" ishita took excuse from them & headed towards washroom meanwhile amma signals mihika & she went behind ishita & locked her inside washroom.

After cleaning her saree when she tried to open door it was not opening making her worried as she is claustrophobic but before she faints a waiter opened it.

Waiter - mam are u fine? I think door got jammed ..

Ishita somehow relaxed herself & thanked him while waiter passed juice to her which she drank in one go & he went from there signaling mihika that her work is done.

Mihika immediately went to amma & narrates her everything that how she bribed a waiter to mix alcohol in ishita's juice unknown to them shagun heard their all conversation.

Shagun - omg these women are so pathetic how can they do this to their own sister/daughter , inki toh..thinking she was going to confront them but then stops "one min shags inko confront karne se jyada jruri hai ishita ko dekhna hope she will be fine" thinking she runs to find ishu & to her goodluck she found her , she was holding mic & before she can speak shagun pulled her inside room & as expected ishita was not in her sense & for shagun it was difficult to handle her alone so she called divya & told her everything.

Shagun - divya u please take care for her I have to teach a good lesson to those evil daughter mother..saying she went outside of room & done all this.

Flashback Ends

Raman - thank u so much yaar if u was not there pta nahi kya hota..

Shagun - bas kar yaar between us no thank u shank u & how can leave those who trying to do wrong with my bff & his loved ones..she said with a smile.

Precap :  Talli ishita..

Raman - angel what are you doing?

Ishita- can't u see Raman I'm riding bike..boo boo saying she mimicked bike's voice making him laugh at her cute antics😂..

That's all for now hope u all liked it ..

Love

Harshita

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Updated dear

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very cute n good update

Thanks for the pm

Kavya_P thumbnail