Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Hmm weekend main yeh Khali rehta hain when I have time 😆
🤣
Use your time on KSG and RB...😉🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Hmm weekend main yeh Khali rehta hain when I have time 😆
🤣
Use your time on KSG and RB...😉🤣
🤣
Use your time on KSG and RB...😉🤣
[/QUOTE
to what else you think I do 🤣
Oppo always cries. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
haan haan they know especially munni knows what all she had to face because of you and your biases 😡 i didn't bother her at all all oppo did and you know her rona dhona 😡
Is mein main kya karoon? 😈
Me is making my journal pages. Today is the last Sunday that i have to me 🤔 from next Sunday's till end of April I will have no Sunday's to myself 😭 which is why. Poor bajju didn't eveb get holidays on a Sunday 😭 same halat.
Greatest of all timeOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
she isn't a Bakri 🐐🤔
Thank you!
First sentence ka matlab nahin samajh aaya. 🤣
Arre! Paragliding scene caps. 😆
Hola 🤗
namaskaar ji ❤️
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Hola 🤗
namaskaar ji ❤️
Hola, Munni Ji...💞💖💝😍🥰🙏🏻🤗